A global success partner and leader of global E-Commerce.
- About Us
- Our Corporate Culture
Our Corporate Culture
Creating a corporate culture based on employees' creativity and passion.
- A horizontal organization where everyone respects each other
At Cafe24, everyone is respected equally. There are no individual ranks or seniority titles (except for lead roles) and everyone is free to share ideas and opinions. We understand that information is power, and aim to ensure that all the resources required for work are easily accessible by all our employees.
- Horizontal organizational structure without hierarchal ranks or titles.
- Colleagues address each other on a first-name basis regardless of their age or seniority at Cafe24.
- Free exchange of ideas and a focus on transparency.
- Minimal rules for maximum creativity and immersion
We maximize individual creativity by minimizing unnecessary rules. By eliminating long training periods and overbearing office regulations, employees can focus their time and energy on working in our trust-based environment.
- No dress code.
- Minimal training.
- No formal events.
- Forefront expertise for optimal decision-making
Each department at Cafe24 is granted partial autonomy so that the company can respond to various business challenges quickly. While some goals are shared by every department, we also understand the need to put our employees and their expertise at the forefront of our customer relations. Cafe24 respects and supports every employee's decision, and aims to bring about positive change through this flexibility.
- Autonomously run departments/groups.
- Employees are recruited according to situation and need.
- Growth through self-directed talent
At Cafe24, we take pride in using our own initiative. Instead of answering "Yes", we'll ask "Why?" when solving problems. Individuals are given full authority and responsibility of their work and Cafe24 spares no expense in supporting the growth of our employees.
- Regular off-days to support a healthy work-life balance (4-day work week twice a month).
- Benefit allowance to support leisure activities and personal development.
- Expenses for work-related books are fully covered.
- Fair opportunities and fair rewards
At Cafe24, we recognize people for their skills and efforts, and hire on the principle of equal opportunities for everyone regardless of academic background or gender. Each employee is treated fairly according to their abilities and capacities, with a promise of fair compensation for your performance.
- Fair compensation that is determined by your ability.
- Recruitment based on competency rather than seniority.
- High proportion of female leaders as a result of our non-discriminatory recruitment standards.